Astoria Lounge "Fashion Victim" Brut 🇮🇹
Astoria Lounge "Fashion Victim" Brut
Farm Val de Brun.
Vineyards are north-south and west-east oriented with about 4000/4500 vine-stocks per hectare that on average are about 8/12 years old.
Average production: 3/4 kg per vine-stock corresponding to 120/130 q. per hectare.
Grapes: aromatic variety typical from Treviso province.
Growing system: Sylvoz.
The grapes are manually harvested in September and are then softly pressed. The skins are then subject to a short cold maceration and the must to static racking. The must primary fermentation takes place in steel tanks at 18/19°C with select yeasts. The new wine is then kept on the noble lees for some weeks. Then the foam removal lasts 20/25 days at 18°C. After that, the sparkling wine is kept on the lees for some weeks. Then the tartaric acid is stabilized and the sparkling wine is bottled. Final aging in bottle.
- Perlage: very fine and persistent.
- Colour: straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Bouquet: ethereal, delicate, and very characteristic because of the synergy between the variety of perfume and the yeasts. Clear-cut aroma.
- Taste: full, harmonious, dry.
- Alcohol content, % vol. 10.50 – 11.50
- Sugars, g/l 13.50 – 14.50
- Total acidity, g/l 5.50 – 6.50
5 - 6° C, obtained in the ice bucket.
Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat sources.
AS INDICATED IN THE WINE LIST
Astoria Lounge Cuvée "Fashion Victim" - Astoria