,,,A truly Chilean wine with French touch,,,
This Single Vineyard Clos de Lolol is a full-bodied blend of Carmenère, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Cabernet Franc.
A modern twist on a traditional Bordeaux blend, with tremendous acclaim since inception.
After the regular malolactic fermentation and a short period on the lees, it is aged in French oak of 1 and 2 wines, for 18 months. Carmenere is aged in demi-muids (600L barrel)
- Country: Lolol valley, Chile 🇨🇱
- Alcohol Percentage: 15%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Syrah 35%
- Carmenere 25%
- Cabarnet Franc 20%
- Cabernet Sauvignon 15%
- Patit Verdot 5%
- EYE: Deep and brilliant red color with glints of crimson.
- NOSE: The nose is fresh and elegant with hints of black fruit jam and tobacco. It is a wine that reveals itself in stages, bringing to light the complexity of this blend, with background hints of leather, white pepper, and licorice.
- MOUTH: The overall effect is rounded off by aromatic power, displaying the elegance of the Lolol Valley.
Note: No option to select your vintage We'll send you what's in stock.
We ship directly to your door step
- Estimation Delivery: 1-3 Business Days
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- High Premium Products
For more inquiries please contact us: +972542099671