Number one of red wines - Global Traveler
Rich and concentrated yet supple and round, with well-integrated oak. Fruit from 50-year-old Tinta de Toro vines mixed with fruit from five-year-old vines. Very small yields from our own vineyards. It is matured for 12 to 14 months in 50% new French oak barrels.
Spanish red grape variety par excellence from the heart of La Rioja and referred to as “Tinto Fino” in Ribera del Duero.
One of a kind, it is at the height of its splendor in this terroir. It is the leading variety in the Toro appellation.
- Alcohol Percentage: 15%
- Country: Castilla Y Leon, Spain 🇪🇸
- Bottle: 750 ml
- EYE: A red cherry color with ruby borders.
- NOSE: Aromas of cooked red and black fruits, vanilla and nutmeg with a good well-ba¬lanced, elegant, fine, smooth mineral.
- MOUTH: Good length in the mouth and a good obstinacy. In the end, the fruity and wooded flavors appear silky and coated tannins.
Note: No option to select your vintage We'll send you what's in stock.
We ship directly to your door step
- Estimation Delivery: 1-3 Business Days
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- High Premium Products
For more inquiries please contact us: +972542099671