Not until 1997 that François Lurton was able to fulfill this ambition and produce his first Araucano wine.
The grapes come from a small plot of franc de pied vines (without rootstock), near the village of Santa Cruz in Colchagua Valley These vines bearing unusually concentrated grapes naturally gave birth to our Gran Araucano wine Cabernet Sauvignon.
Aged for 18 months in barrels (70% new, 30% one wine barrels).
- Country: colchagua, Chile 🇨🇱
- Alcohol Percentage: 15%
- Bottle: 750ml
- EYE: Beautiful, very deep red robe with cherry glints.
- NOSE: Very aromatic nose, characterized by intense fruit, with fresh blackcurrants and complex notes of thyme and garrigue.
- MOUTH: Powerful on the palate, coated with concentrated; tannins, that nevertheless show great finesse. The finish is very long, full-flavored and complex.
Note: No option to select your vintage We'll send you what's in stock.
We ship directly to your door step
- Estimation Delivery: 1-3 Business Days
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- High Premium Products
For more inquiries please contact us: +972542099671