The notes of black fruits such as bilberry and mulberry blend harmoniously with the spicy and mentholated aromas proper to our Finca Chacayes.
Aging: 14 to 16 months in French (85 %) and American (15 %) in oak barrels with regular racking. 50% red wine and 50% second wine barrels.
The plant density of this vineyard is very high, 22,000 per hectare, similar to Bordeaux. Pure cassis and mint on the nose, with lovely purity of fruit.
- Country: Mendoza, Argentina 🇦🇷
- Alcohol Percentage: 15%
- Bottle: 750 ml
- 85% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 15% Malbec
- EYE: Deep ruby color.
- NOSE: Elegant nose embellished with spice from cloves and grilled notes of coffee and vanilla.
- MOUTH: On the palate, it is complex with great volume, a full body, and a big tannic structure. The notes of vanilla and spice blend together giving a finish which is long and fruity.
Note: No option to select your vintage We'll send you what's in stock.
We ship directly to your door step
- Estimation Delivery: 1-3 Business Days
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- High Premium Products
For more inquiries please contact us: +972542099671