A Spanish red grape variety par excellence from the heart of La Rioja and Ribera del Duero. It produces very fine and highly aromatic wines. It is the main variety in the Toro appellation.
The grapes for this wine were rigorously selected, with low yields in order to obtain optimal aromatic richness.
The winemaking uses both traditional and modern techniques which support the development of intensity in the wines. Red-berry fruit on the nose, elegant balsamic notes and pleasant in the mouth, medium-bodied with mature tannins.
A wine that can be served as an aperitif with Spanish style cured ham or cured goat cheese.
- Alcohol Percentage: 14.5%
- Country: Toro, Spain 🇪🇸
- Bottle: 750 ml
- EYE: Nice deep red color.
- NOSE: Very expressive nose, with berries fruit, caramel, and vanilla notes.
- MOUTH: Mouth is rich, structured, with supple tannins. We find aromas of red fruits, vanilla and a slight hint of balsamic.
We ship directly to your door step
- Estimation Delivery: 1-3 Business Days
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- High Premium Products
For more inquiries please contact us: +972542099671