Fruit-driven wine, generously round and fresh, made from local grape variety from southern France, Grenache Noir, Syrah, Carignan grapes vinified by the carbonic maceration method. It is a relaxed wine best drunk young and cool.
Aging: Part of the blend of the grape varieties is kept in barrels for ten months. The rest is matured in concrete tanks in order to preserve the aromas of red fruits.
- Region: AOP Cotes du Roussillon 🇫🇷
- Alcohol Percentage: 13%
- Bottle: 750ml
- 55% Grenache Noir
- 22% Syrah
- 18% Carignan
- 5% Mourvèdre
These 4 grape varieties are typical from the French Mediterranean basin. The Syrah brings spicy notes, and a rich, velvety structure. The Grenache, the fruit forward aromatic and the smooth mouthfeel. Where as the Carignan and the Mourvedre bring freshness and a long mouthfeel.
- EYE: Beautiful garnet red color.
- NOSE: Intense, elegant nose with notes of fresh fruit mixed with spices, gradually developing hints of licorice and smoke.
- MOUTH: On the palate, the intense flavors mingle with a smooth structure, and plump, well-integrated tannins. Good length and freshness make this a pleasant, very drinkable wine.
We ship directly to your door step
- Estimation Delivery: 1-3 Business Days
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- High Premium Products
For more inquiries please contact us: +972542099671