Les Fumées Blanches -Gris de Sauv- Rosé 2018 - France 🇫🇷
Kai Simone יקב
It is a 100% wine that has become one of the best-selling brands in the world!
- Country: Côtes de Gascogne, France 🇫🇷
- Alcohol Percentage: 11.5%
- Bottle: 750ml
- 85% SAUVIGNON GRIS
- 15% SAUVIGNON BLANC
Sauvignon Gris, a variant of Sauvignon Blanc, produces pink grapes. The "Gris" grape varieties are halfway between red and white wine grapes.
Can be found only in the Languedoc, the Gers, Bordeaux, and the Loire. It gives our blend a slightly pink color and aromas of exotic fruit and grapefruit.
This vintage will undoubtedly be characterized by the nature of the terroir.
- Typical color of a Gris wine; very pale, a slightly salmon color.
- A seductive bouquet with intense and delicate aromas of jasmine, juniper berries, lemon, and peach.
- On the palate, there is a good balance with a smooth attack and a refreshing and a long finish with beautiful minerality. This wine combines perfectly the softness of the peach and the vivacity of the citrus fruits.
משלוח חינם תוך 4 ימי עסקים
Here you can put content for first tab content.
Here you can put content for second tab content.
Here you can put content for third tab content.