Les Fumées Blanches Sauvignon Blanc 2019 - France 🇫🇷
100% Sauvignon Blanc by nature.
Brilliant yellow color. Notes of green apples, pineapple, white peach, honey, and citrus. Soft and slightly mineral with a refreshing.
Very fresh aromatic with the balance of acidity and long after taste freshness.
combination of different terroirs and consequently different aromas, each one carefully selected: the special smell of citrus fruits, tropical notes, minerality enabling this delicate variety to illustrate its rather complex nature.
- Alcohol Percentage: 11.5%
- Country: Côtes de Gascogne, France 🇫🇷
- Bottle: 750 ml
- EYE: Pale bright yellow color with some hints of green.
- NOSE: The nose reveals delightful alchemy with a blend of citrus notes (grapefruit and lime), notes of white flowers (jasmine), and a hint of smoke.
- MOUTH: Elegant palate, with a fine balance between a smooth attack, with citrus and fresh fruit aromas, and a fresh finish, typical for the vintage, with notes of grapefruit, giving the wine excellent length.