Les Hauts de Janeil Grenache Blanc 2016 - France 🇫🇷
Janeil is a range of authentic wines made using both innovative and natural techniques to produce wines that are representative of their terroir and variety and at the same time original for which François Lurton is well known.
This wine to drink young chilled.
Concentrated nose of black cherry, spice, white pepper complemented by notes of vanilla and cinnamon. Long and aromatic with black fruits on the finish
- Country: Languedoc-Roussillon, France 🇫🇷
- Alcohol Percentage: 12.5%
- Bottle: 750ml
- 60% Grenache Blanc
- 40% Viognier
- Pale yellow robe, golden glints. Complex and powerful nose, notes of flowers, peach and oak aromas (nuts and almond).
- Lots of volumes but also fresh with notes of spices.
- The finish is highlighted by a touch of acidity due to aromas of grapefruit. A very pleasant wine.