Piedra Negra Torrontes 2018 - Argentina 🇦🇷
100 % TORRONTES. Emblematic Argentinian variety, its name comes originally from the Spanish Galicia.
This refreshing white comes from the southern Mendoza region elegant aromatic wines with exceptional acidity.
It goes perfectly with Asian, Thaï and sweet and sour dishes and also salty dishes.
Serve it blind - your guests will be more than charmed .
- Country: Mendoza, Argentina 🇦🇷
- Alcohol Percentage: 12.5%
- Bottle: 750 ml
- Pale yellow color, intensely fragrant and aromatic.
- Flavors of white flowers and Mediterranean fruits as a peach.
- A well-balanced acidity, fresh and pleasant in the mouth. Floral finish.